Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gone too soon......

I am filled with sadness right now as I write to you, my dear friend.The sombre setting of the grey clouds on this easter sunday lay above you. It happened in a blink of an eye,all to fast for us to fathom.You left your physical body behind and have illuminated us with your strong spirit that will not be easily forgotten. I can only imagine that right now you are in a peace that you could not find here one earth.You showed me light that was covered in dust. you showed me kindness that rarely exists.Even though you could not see your greatness, U are one of the purest souls I ever met and I watched you fight your battle,day by day,hour by hour. I saw your beautiful daughters face today as I poured sand over your casket. She watched in confusion of your sudden disappearance and innocently asked when it was time for her to go to dance class.She will no doubt grow up to be the strong woman I remember you to be. You were too young to leave us,gone too soon. I am filled with gratitude to have spent your last days with you on this planet Earth. My heart is with your family and I pray that you now rest in peace.
I love you forever Nikki,
your friend
Lima
xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Shame, so sad to lose a friend who you hold so dear. What type of cancer was it?

    ReplyDelete