Saturday, February 13, 2010

Eccentric talents.






People close to me know that my friends are my world. The word friend is derived from the the Indo-European root meaning 'To Love' and that I do. From travelling all over the world for the last 13 years, I feel incredibly blessed to have these special people pocketed all over the globe from all walks of life.Mostly artists,creatives,eccentric beings.In London One eccentric being has skills beyond his own imagination. His name is Adam Holtrop and his eye is better than most.In london Recently he captured me in some images that are provocative and pushing the envelope.I love his style and thought process. check out his photography it's more than beautiful. www.adamholtrop.com. HE is a budding talent in the world of stillness.Capturing love on film.


No comments:

Post a Comment