Sunday, April 11, 2010

I am home...

A weekend at a tonic bar. Vincent Gallo serving up spiritual Speed Balls. A man named Truth, and delicious drinks of Dragons blood, Deer Antler and Holy basil alike. An incredible glowing angel, Bethanne, and A Chinese man on a vow of silence for 13 years serving me medicinal mushrooms and raw food fit for a queen. A week goes past and I continue my search for these potions that left me smiling and gleaming with an inexpressible inner peace, clarity of mind and a flow of energy or CHI that I haven't felt since I was... possibly 12 or since the days I used to swing from tree to tree in my garden of Eden in South Africa with flowers in my hair and not a care in the world! I feel like I am home here in La and on a mission to feel this elated always and share the love with other beings who want to enter this new realm of virtuous liberation. I need to pinch myself constantly as I ponder whether this is actually real? And reflect on the reflectively twinkling eyes and smiles that I see within this reality. Could this be my incredible life? Could I have found real truth and invincibility in potions and elixirs that create this enigmatic energy? I believe it is our birthright to feel this alive and to live as optimally as we can as a species, with love and joy in our hearts in honesty and compassion for everything living. Could I physically be metamorphosing into a younger version of myself? could my body and spirit from this Organic raw Vegan diet I have been on for over 2 years now, combined with some of the most powerful Superfoods on Earth be the possible reason that Energetically,spiritually and physically I have changed so radically. It goes deeper than just a molecular structure that could have shifted. The answer is Yes !! I have entered a new realm of consciousness that is virtuous,and raw. And where have you been all my life? It makes me wonder why I ever wasted my time drinking alcohol,achieving a fake sense of well being and happiness. The truth is I needed to experience the dark side in order to fully comprehend the light.Parallel universes so close yet so far apart.My experiences so far have surpassed my human expectations. Next stop,Transylvania. Above and beyond, and who knows where this will take me.

2 comments:

  1. LIMA! I Was checking out your blog... so well done, as are all of your photo's and work I've been able view.

    Hitting some raw spots in Hawaii this May if you're down. Oh by the way, this is Blake - we met today on GiveItToMeRaw.com....

    My blogspot is threadspool@blogspot.com / take a look and let me know what my next art project needs to be. Holler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. impressed who knew there was a writer within as well ;)hop you good old school mate xx

    ReplyDelete